Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Locum Motion

(to the tune of the loco-motion)

Everybody's doin' a brand new job now
(C'mon baby do the locum-motion)
I know you'll get to like it
If you give it a chance now
(C'mon GP do the locum-motion)
The little NP can’t do it with ease
It's easier than understanding ABGs
So come on, come on,
Do the locum-motion with me

You gotta swing your tubes now
Come on patient, sit down, be quick
Oh hell, dont think I'm a quack

Now that you can do it
Let's write a line now
(C'mon baby do the locum-motion)
rub a rub a lotion on an itchy rash now
(C'mon baby do the locum-motion)

Mrs Smiths feeling dizzy and is off her feet
A little bit of admin and a lot of slots
So come on, come on,
Do the locum-motion with me

You gotta swing your tubes now
Come on, come on,
Do the locum-motion with me

Move around the town in a locum-motion
(C'mon baby do the well formed-motion)
Do it wearing gloves if you touch the motion
(C'mon GP do the locum-motion)
There's never been a patient that’s easy to please

SSRIs makes you happy
When you're feeling blue
So come on come on
do the locum-motion with me
You gotta swing your tubes now

No comments:

Post a Comment